Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hand shift for vlx
since im redoing a bunch of stuff on my bike. im going to make it jockey shift. anyone had any experience with this. i have a few idea in mind to make it a bit different as well.
Hey man, new here but this is something I have been banging around as well. What kind of bike are you looking to do the conversion on? I love to fabricate and not really sure the best way to run/anchor the clutch cable.

Sorry, just saw the title is VLX jockey shift...this is what I am building as well....
check out his instagram posts if you can find it. He's got all his builds on there. I'll try to post his IG when I find it.
This time i am busy to read your page because i am not interested in this kind of reading work. So that is the reason from which i can change my view but that is not possible on this essay writers service site. So i have no need to read this blog.
The post is too great since it has clear numerous ideas that emerged in my brain and in the wake of perusing this writing reviews every one of my ideas are clear at this point. Generally the information is additionally instructive and I truly need to a debt of gratitude is in order for offering such valuable data to us.