Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kudos to Indian
Not a build thread but if any of you have not ridden one of these new Indians you really need to. Great bikes they all handle very well. I think the engineers at Polaris hit a home run with this line up. 
I like the Chieftain but even if I had the money to spend on one I just can't see myself on this type of bike at this stage in life

[Image: IMG_20150613_153245_zps38bm4f03.jpg]

The Darkhorse is probably the best thing I have ever ridden. Fantastic handling and I found out they stop really well too thanks to some cage monkey turning in front of me. They look awesome too. 

[Image: Instasize_0919142531_zpscqdfiaq4.jpg]

The scout is a great entry level bike even me being 6'1" with the relaxed seat it fits me perfect. I have ridden one during the Indian demo truck event and then again at another dealer just killing time during another event they were having. I really like these scouts  If I wasn't wanting to buy another house next year I'd pop on one of these. 

[Image: 20150613_140614_zps2ez7braf.jpg]
The Silver bike ^^ looks pretty nice! I'd definitely ride that thing! Posture would suck but I would love to see some drag bars on that!
I rode a chieftain earlier this year. It was a very nice bike. The windshield is motorized. Electric fork lock, keyless ignition, cruise, radio, all sorts of bells a whistles for a factory bike. I'm not in the stage of life for a bagger either but it was really nice.
1982 XS650 Hardtail, 706cc of awesome.
Our Motorcycle Wiring Kits & Fuse Blocks Available @

WWW.BCPGARAGE.COM 
Instagram: bluecollarpirate 
I agree, at 36 I'm not quite ready for all that give me 20 years  and another back surgery I'll be there
I agree, Indian is making a sick lineup with excellent quality. I've been eyeing the Dark Horse as a nice second bike for longer trips, would have to get those apes.
Indeed, the understudy who comes according to the instructor for his/her best execution in class ought to be upheld by the educator. This will be exceptionally productive for that particular understudy and will assist that correct understudy with studying great to order research paper in class and outside class.