Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1995 Vulcan 800 Bobber Slow build
This will take a while to do. The bars and risers came with the bike not sure if i will keep them. So far fenders and seat are off and head-light is off.
In this picture i put on a old head-light i had made before. I might keep it on maybe not, If not it will get a Led Round head-light.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Good looking bike man.
" Look Long and enjoy the ride..."
~Juan Carlito~

Current Build - 2003 Yamaha Road Star 1600 Silver Edition 034/150

Bought,Built,Sold:
79' Honda CB650
86' Yamaha XV750

Thank you Juan, It is not even close to being done, but it's a start. I am doing it for a friend. So i will have to see what he wants done to it in the end.
Much love for Vulcans. Can't wait to see the end product!
Photo 
hi Been a while. The guys bike i was working on took it away for the winter to do repairs, Just got it back!! so i made a seatmount for it.
Still have to powder-coat it and make a proper seat for it.

Another back view it has integrated red Leds in it, Might use them as turn-signals or brake lights. or both, not sure yet.

Attached Files
.jpg   DSC00015.JPG (Size: 208.3 KB / Downloads: 45)
.jpg   DSC00016.JPG (Size: 208.1 KB / Downloads: 44)
Video 
[video=youtube][/video]
Finally done!!!!! got the fenders done and the seatmount done. It has integrated led turn-signals at the back of the seat mount need to wire them still tho.
Damn! Looking damn good!

Thank you Jmilay.
I was going to do the sportster tank on it but my friend likes it the way it is. And he wants to ride it now that the weather is nice. Maybe on the next one.
Fenders are awesome, nice job on the whole project!

Thank you Sandmanred.  He rode away on it today. He was very happy with it.