Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1985 CB650sc
Hello my name is Andrew.  I cant wait to be an active part of this forum. I was just gonna post up a couple pics of my cb650 not quiet finished with it yet but here it is..
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
These are some of my other current projects at the moment.
78 CM185t
[img][/img]
[size=medium][b][size=large].          Email: metricfab@gmail.com    Instagram:  @metricfab         .[/size][/b][/size]
The 1st CB is badass! The CM is damn sexy! Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Looking forward to more of your posts!

Thanks Im really liking this forum its right up my alley haha. Loving all the metric
[size=medium][b][size=large].          Email: metricfab@gmail.com    Instagram:  @metricfab         .[/size][/b][/size]
Glad you're liking it. So far the response has been great and all the guys that have signed up are top notch! Looking forward to having more members like them!
That's a great looking CB
I like the CB650. Did you have to do anything to the forks to limit travel?
The springs were cut and rewound on the end the replaced the spacers with larger replacements, as far as limiting it the cb has a fork brace that mounts the lowers together and that keeps my tire from hitting the lower triple. I rarely have issues with it bottoming out , takes a pretty large bump these forks are also air assisted.